In this world filled with technology and gadgets anywhere and everywhere we look, it is rather impossible to keep kinds and children away from them. There’s only one way to do so- that is to introduce and indulge them into indoor and outdoor games, so that their attention do not divert to other gadgets, etc.
In this article, we’ve jotted down 20 different indoor and outdoor fun activities for kids of all age groups.
- The animal kingdom: The animal kingdom is a DIY game that includes the kids, and toddlers to enact the voices and the movements of different types of animals in a zoo.
- Over and under: This activity is for the toddlers, and the kids within the age group of 6 years when the parent lie in the form of a bridge, and the kid passes under. Then while in plank position, the kids jumps over. You can get your exercise while entertaining your kid.
- Jumping jacks: Ask your kid to do a fun little jumping jack for about 20 second. If they do it, they win.
- Balloon up: It is a fun game to play in the living room or garden where the kid should keep the balloon in the air and do not let it fall on the ground
- Freeze dance: Just like a musical chair, it involves dancing.
- Follow the leader: Become a leader and make an adult a leader and ask your kid to follow whatever they do and wherever they go.
- Musical chair: It is not only an entertaining activity for the kids, but also a good time pass for the adults as well.
- Bowling: It need not be a professional set up, just something a similar and entertaining.
- Missing fruit: Draw fruit pictures on cards and use plastic fruit to hide the fruits in different corner of the house.
- Follow the instruction: Make cards filled with instructions like, “crawl under the table”, “jump 10 times” and hand it over to them.
- Play ball: One of the easiest game for killing time, which includes a pattern of throwing and catching a ball.
- Cycling: Every toddler or kid owns a cycle. It is a great idea to go cycling with them in fresh air
- Gardening: A fun activity while imparting the knowledge of nature
- Kiddie pool: Take them to the pool or build a pool with your kid, in the garden using a tube bag.
- Hot potato: Fun game that involves other kids as well.
- Hula hooping: Best time pass without the involvement of adults.
- Treasure hunt: Although, it sounds little complicated for the kids, it can be customized in simplicity according to the kids’ age.
- Hiking: It is the best for both kids and adults. Kids above the age of 10 years can indulge in some hiking for fitness.
- Walking the dog: Fun can be as simple as walking your dog or playing with your pets
- Badminton: Hands, down the best fun sport.